Thursday, October 1, 2009

Principle

Today I was argued with a patient.
Both of us have our own principles.
He hopes every time we can dispense 30 days of medicines to him.
But on that day we were short of 1 medicine.
On 28/8/09, we supplied 7 days of medicine.
On his 2nd visit, we only managed to supply 5 days medicine to him.
On his 3rd visit, we supplied 40 days of medicine.
But today, 1/10/09, he came to collect medicine again.
Supposedly he should come on 19/10/09 to collect the balance.
Both of us started to do mathematics.
He calculated the tablets we had supplied.
On the other hand, I calculated the date he supposed to come for his part supply.
Both of us have our own principles.
I always respect someone who is holding his/her principle, like what I'm holding my own principle.
In the meantime of arguing, I felt of want to add another 8 tablets of medicine, made it total 60 tablets.
Before I acted it, he started to lose his temper.
His said my parents never teach me manners, kurang ajar, blahblahblah
I just kept smiling, let him vented out his grievances.
Actually this patient is quite okay every time when he collects his medicines.
Just have to make sure every time we supply 30 days of medicines to him.
I thought he is an educated patient and should understand our system.
May be I'm wrong.

1 comment:

  1. They just don't understand..
    Don't be sad over these type of patients, you have done your best! You very geng! Can still smile..think my EQ has become worse and worse these days..

    ReplyDelete